How to make a Dessert with Orange Juice?
Today I am going to share the recipe for a very quick and easy to make dessert with just three ingredients. The ingredients used are easily available at every one’s house.
- Fresh Orange juice (600 ml or 2&1/2 cups)
- Honey (3 tbsp.)
- Corn starch (1/2 cup)
- Coconut desiccated (as required)
- Candied cherries (as required)
- Mint leaves (as required)
- Take 2&1/2 cups of orange juice and strain it to obtain pulp-free orange juice.
- Pour it in to a pan, add 3 tablespoons of honey, and 1/2 cup of corn starch. Mix well and cook on medium heat; keep on stirring continuously until the mixture thickens.
- Grease oil in a mold, you can take a rectangular dish. Pour the hot mixture in this mold and make the surface smooth with a spatula.
- Let it cool down for 10 minutes, cover it with a cling wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- After 3 hours, gently pull the edges to take out the desert and place it on a cutting board.
- Cut into rectangular pieces or any shape of your choice.
- Coat these dessert pieces with desiccated coconut and place in a serving dish.