Easy and tasty stuffed pepper recipe can be prepared at lunch or dinner time. These stuffed peppers recipe is full of flavors with spices and tasty ingredients.
- Onion (1)
- Tomatoes (2)
- Parsley (a bunch)
- Chicken breast (900 g)
- Salt (1 tsp)
- Black pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Paprika (1/2 tsp)
- Thyme (1 tsp)
- Olive oil (30 ml)
- Cream cheese (300 g)
- Red and yellow Bulgarian peppers (5)
- Water (150 ml)
- Yogurt (500 g)
- Eggs (2)
- Flour (2 tbsp.)
- Curry powder (1/2 tsp)
- Cheese (100 g)
- Take onion, tomatoes, and parsley, chop them finely, and set them aside.
- Take a chicken breast and cut it into small cubes. Add salt, pepper, olive oil, paprika, thyme, and cream cheese to it. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Mix again after adding chopped onion, tomatoes, and parsley.
- Cut peppers from the center and remove the seeds. Set them in the baking tray.
- Sprinkle some salt on the peppers. Add olive oil to the peppers and spread with a brush.
- Now add the prepared mixture of chicken and vegetables to the peppers.
- Take 150 ml of water and add it to the backing tray beneath the peppers.
- Bake the peppers in the oven at 200 C for 30 minutes.
- Take a bowl and add yogurt, eggs, flour, curry powder, a pinch of black pepper, half a teaspoon salt, and 250 ml of water. Mix all ingredients.
- Cook the ingredients for 2 minutes to make them thick. Stir continuously while cooking to make it smooth.
- Take a spoonful of this yogurt mixture and spread it on the baked bell peppers. Add grated cheese on top of each Bulgarian pepper.
- Bake the peppers again for 20 minutes at the same temperature.
- Dish out the peppers in a serving dish.
Easy and tasty stuffed peppers are ready to serve for dinner or lunchtime. You can eat them with bread or rice to increase the taste.