5 Minute Strawberry dessert Recipe:
Fastest and yummiest strawberry dessert recipe that requires no baking. It can be prepared with simple ingredients and is delicious and nutritious.
- Strawberries chopped (1/2 cup)
- Powdered sugar (4 tbsp.)
- Marie Biscuits crumb (1/2 cup)
- Melted Butter (2 tbsp.)
- Cream cheese (1/2 cup)
- Thick cream (1/2 cup)
- Take 1/2 cup chopped strawberries in a bowl and add 2 tbsp. of powdered sugar. Mix well and set aside.
- Take another bowl and add the crumbed Marie biscuits and melted butter. Mix well and set aside.
- Take cream cheese and 2 tbsp. of powdered sugar in a bowl and blend well until smooth with a blender. Now add thick cream and blend again.
Take a serving bowl, make first layer of biscuit crumbs, second layer of prepared chopped strawberries, and third layer of prepared cream cheese mixture. Add some strawberries and biscuit crumbs on top.
You can prepare as many bowls as required. Simple strawberry dessert is ready to serve.