Eye bags and wrinkles around the eyes make you look older than your real age. Your face complexion looks dull due to dark circles. Eye bags, dark circles, and wrinkles around the eyes may be caused due to many reasons but they can be treated simply by using this home remedy.
The main ingredients of this home remedy are Vaseline, olive oil, honey, and coconut oil. Vaseline moisturizes your skin and coconut oil is good in delaying the occurrence of wrinkles. Honey and olive oil help in treating dark circles, eye bags, and fine lines under the eyes.
- Vaseline (2 tbsp.)
- Coconut oil (1 tbsp.)
- Honey (1 tsp.)
- Olive oil (2 tsp)
- Aloe Vera gel (1 tbsp.)
- Add Vaseline and coconut oil to a bowl.
- Now add honey and olive oil.
- Melt these ingredients by putting this bowl in a saucepan full of water. Now heat the saucepan by placing it on the stove.
- Now add aloe Vera gel to the melted ingredients and mix again.
- Store this mixture in a glass jar.
How to Use?
- Take a small quantity of this cream and apply it to the skin under the eyes.
- Massage it for a minute and then leave it overnight.
- Wash your face in the morning.
- You can apply this cream to your face daily before sleeping until you obtain the desired results.
Continuous use of this homemade cream will naturally remove eyebags and puffiness around the eyes. It will also remove your dark circles and makes you look beautiful and young.