Direct sunlight burns the skin and makes it damaged. Skin color also looks darker due to acne marks and scars. Remove sun tan and acne marks by using this homemade lemon cream and toner for skin whitening.
Homemade Skin Whitening Toner and Cream:
The ingredients of this skin whitening cream are lemon, corn starch, and fennel seeds. The vitamin c in lemon brightens the skin and helps reduce age spots. Fennel seeds are rich in copper, magnesium, and zinc which fights against acne. Corn starch removes impurities from the pores and cleanse the skin.
- Lemon (1)
- Fennel seeds (2 tsp)
- Water (1 cup)
- Corn starch (2 tsp)
- Take one lemon and cut it in half. Squeeze the juice from it.
- Put the lemon peel in a pan and add fennel seeds and water.
- Boil them on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool down by leaving for some time.
- Strain the prepared remedy and fill half of the liquid in a spray bottle. Spray it on your skin as a facial toner for skin whitening and deep cleansing.
- Now take the remaining half of the strained liquid in a pan and add corn starch. Mix the ingredients well.
- Simmer it on low flame and stir continuously for 5 to 10 minutes
- Store it in a glass container when it cools down.
Homemade skin whitening cream is ready to use. Use this remedy on oily skin. If your skin is dry, then add one teaspoon of almond or vitamin E oil. Apply this skin whitening toner on clean and dry skin. Then apply the cream and massage well. Use this skin whitening toner and cream twice daily to make your skin glowing and whitening. This skin whitening cream is not harmful to the skin as it is completely homemade.