There are many skin problems like aging, wrinkles, pigmentation, and dark spots. Many expensive creams are available in the market that is claimed to treat all skin problems but these creams only waste money. Before buying an expensive cream from the market, make this home remedy and start using it today.
Very simple ingredients are used in making this home remedy like banana peel, potato, lemon, almond oil, and corn starch. Bananas are rich in collagen, vitamin C, and potassium which help to lighten the skin complexion and remove pigmentation. Banana peel is good in delaying the appearance of signs of aging on your skin. There are many health benefits of potatoes like preventing signs of aging, making skin hydrated, and whitening the skin complexion. Potatoes contain vitamin C which stimulates the production of collagen in the skin. corn starch softens the skin and removes dead cells. Lemon removes wrinkles and fine lines under the eyes. Almond oil nourishes the skin and removes wrinkles and fine lines.
- Banana peel (1)
- Potato (1)
- Water (2 cups)
- Corn starch (1 tsp)
- Lemon juice (1 tbsp.)
- Almond oil (1 tbsp.)
- Cut the banana peel into small pieces.
- Remove the potato peel and cut it into small pieces.
- Add banana peel and potato pieces to a pan and add water. Boil the ingredients for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Blend the ingredients to make a creamy mixture.
- Add corn starch in 3 tablespoons of this mixture in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add lemon juice and almond oil. Again mix the ingredients well.
- Store the mixture in a container.
Use the remaining mixture for again making the remedy 2 to 3 days. Refrigerate it for future use.
How to Use?
- Clean your face, apply the mixture, and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your skin with fresh water.
- Repeat it twice a week to look young and fresh.
This home remedy works well in making you look young and fresh by solving all your skin problems like wrinkles, making the skin glowing and clear, and lightening your skin color.