Hair loss is a major problem among people whether male or female. The reason behind hair loss and hair thinning can vary from person to person. Deficiency of vitamin D3, Iron, and disturbed hormone levels can cause hair loss. So the first step in treating hair fall is finding the cause of hair fall. If you don’t have any health deficiencies and all your hormone, vitamin, and iron levels are in the normal range, then try this homemade hair regrowth serum to increase hair density. The making of this homemade hair regrowth serum is simple with fewer ingredients.
- Flax seeds (1 tsp)
- Fenugreek seeds(1 tsp)
- Water (2 glasses)
- Rose petals (some)
- Add water, flax seeds, fenugreek seeds, and some rose petals to a pan.
- Boil the ingredients for 10 to 15 minutes to make a jelly-like serum.
- Filter the prepared serum by using a cotton cloth and let it cool down.
- Store the serum in a spray bottle.
- Blend the residue to form a paste.
How to Use?
- Spray and massage this hair regrowth serum on your scalp and hair for 1 to 2 minutes and leave it for the whole night. Wash your hair in the morning.
- You can use the paste of fenugreek seeds, flax seeds, and rose petals as hair masks on your scalp for hair regrowth and treating dandruff.
- For best results, apply this hair regrowth serum three times a week just for 30 days.
This is a magical homemade hair regrowth serum. It will solve all your hair problems like hair fall, treats dandruff, regrows hair, and makes your hair shiny and smooth. Use this serum as described and eat a healthy and balanced diet.