How to make a Planter easily with Balloon?
Planters can be easily made at home using waste materials and they will look amazing. The planters available in the market are usually expensive; a simple and inexpensive planter can be made at home easily using waste materials.
- Polyvinyl acetate (PVA) Glue
- Acrylic paint (White and Brown)
- Walnut Shells
- All-purpose adhesive
- Take an inflated balloon and glue newspaper cuttings on it with the help of mixture made with PVA glue and water. Cover the whole balloon with newspaper cuttings and let it dry.
- Take a disposable glass and mark its upper boundary on the upper side of the balloon.
- Cut this marked circle with the help of a cutter. The balloon will come out from inside. Push the bottom surface inward so that it can stand smoothly on any surface.
- Now paint the planter with white acrylic paint from inside and outside. Let it dry.
- Paint the outer surface of the planter with brown acrylic paint. Make another coat if required and et it dry.
- Now take broken pieces of walnut shells (you can break them into small pieces with a hammer) and glue them to the planter using all-purpose adhesive. Cover the whole planter with these walnut shell pieces.
- You can decorate it with artificial flowers or you can place a plant grown in soil in a disposable glass.
Easy DIY planter is ready; it can be placed on any table or a corner and will look amazing.