How to make a Plant Pot easily at Home?
A beautiful plant pot or table decoration can be easily made at home with simple materials and will look fabulous. Just follow these simple steps and your pot will be ready.
- White cement
- White glue
- Newspaper (small cuttings)
- Sand paper
- Acrylic color
- Take an inflated balloon and glue 5-6 layers of newspaper cuttings on it. Let it dry.
- Cut its upper side in a circle and take out the balloon from inside. Press the bottom surface slightly so that it can stand smoothly on any surface.
- Mix white cement, white glue, and water to form a thick paste. Now apply this thick mixture on the balloon with the help of a brush. Let it dry completely.
- Rub it with sand paper to make its outer surface smooth.
- Apply white acrylic paint on the outer surface with a sponge and on the inner surface with a brush. Make random lines on the pot with marker.
- Fill some patterns with pink (you can choose any other color) acrylic paint using a sponge. Then add some white paint in pink color to make a lighter shade and fill some other patterns. Keep on mixing white color to make lighter shades of pink and fill all patterns. Let the paint dry.