Coffee Table making with an Old Tire:
Old waste tires can be converted into various useful DIY crafts easily at home. One such conversion is a coffee table by an old waste tire. Its making is simple and requires less material.
- Old tire
- Jute rope
- Round plywood sheet
- Hot glue gun
- Three PVC pipe pieces (20 mm diameter and 3 inches length)
- Three PVC pipe pieces (50 mm diameter and 3 inches length)
- Plastic bowl
- Golden spray paint
- Artificial flowers
- White stones
- Round glass
- Take an old tire and a round plywood sheet that covers the inner opening of the tire. Attach this sheet to the tire with the help of a hot glue gun.
- Take a jute rope and start sticking it from the center of the tire circularly.
- Cover the whole tire with jute rope this way.
- Take three polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipes of 50mm diameter and 3 inches long each and glue jute rope around them. Attach these pieces to the jute rope covered side of the tire to make the base of the coffee table.
- Take a plastic bowl that fits well in the opening of the tire. Paint this bowl with golden spray paint and place it in the opening of the tire.
- Take three polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipes of 20mm diameter and 3 inches long each and glue jute rope around them. Glue these pieces to the sides of the plastic bowl.
- Decorate the bowl with artificial flowers and stones and place a round glass on it.
Elegant coffee table is ready with easy method. Place it anywhere and enjoy your DIY craft.