Chicken Quesadillas Easy Recipe:
A very easy recipe that can be prepared quickly and tastes so yummy. Chicken quesadillas is a full meal recipe that is full of flavors, equally liked by children and adults.
- Chicken strips (250 g)
- Garlic paste (1 tsp)
- Black pepper powder (1 tsp)
- Oregano (1/2 tsp)
- Paprika powder (1/2 tsp)
- Salt (1/2 tsp or to taste)
- Red chili powder (1/2 tsp)
- Butter (1-2 tbsp.)
- Colored bell peppers (3/4 cup)
- Onion slices (1/2 cup)
- Cheese grated (as required)
- Tortilla or flat bread (as required)
- Mix chicken strips, garlic paste, black pepper powder, oregano, paprika powder, salt, and red chili powder in a bowl.
- Heat butter in a pan and cook chicken in it until tender. Transfer it to a bowl and set aside. Now sauté colored bell peppers and onion in butter for 1-2 minutes. Transfer them to a separate bowl and set aside.
- Take a grill pan and heat it. Apply oil on one side of the tortilla or flat bread and put it on the grill pan with oily side facing downward. Add grated cheese, chicken strips, cooked bell peppers and onion slices and place another tortilla or flat bread on it.
- Grease the upper side of tortilla or flat bread and turn it upside down to cook from the other side. When both sides are cooked, dish it out in a serving plate and cut in four quarters.
Delicious chicken quesadillas are ready to serve; they can be served with ketchup or any other sauce and salsa.