Chicken Fajita Cheese Balls Easy Recipe:
Balls made with chicken mince and cheese are both liked by children and adults. They can be served with tea or you can enjoy them with any cold drink. Easy to make recipe and loved by all.
- Chicken mince (300 g)
- Onion chopped (1/2 cup)
- Capsicum chopped (1/2 cup)
- Yellow bell pepper chopped (1/2 cup)
- Red bell pepper chopped (1/2 cup)
- Egg yolk (1)
- Bread (1 slice)
- Corn flour (1 tbsp.)
- Salt (to taste)
- Red chili flakes (1 tbsp.)
- Black pepper (1/2 tsp)
- White pepper (1/4 tsp)
- Cumin powder (1 tsp)
- Ginger paste (1 tsp)
- Garlic paste (1 tsp)
- Lemon juice (1 tbsp.)
- Bread crumbs (as required)
- Mozzarella cheese (as required)
- Oregano (1 tsp)
- Oil (for frying)
- Take a bowl and add chicken mince, onion, capsicum, yellow and red bell pepper, egg yolk, bread slice, corn flour, salt, red chili flakes, black and white pepper, cumin, ginger and garlic paste, and lemon juice.
- Mix these ingredients well.
- Take a small quantity of this mixture and place a mozzarella cheese cube in it.
- Roll it to make a smooth ball. Make as many balls as you can from this mixture.
- Mix oregano in bread crumbs and coat these balls with bread crumbs. Place these coated balls in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Now deep fry these chicken cheese fajita balls in a frying pan until golden brown. The most delicious recipe is ready to serve. You can serve it with tomato ketchup or any other sauce.