Chicken Cheese Cutlets Easy Recipe:
A new variation in cutlet recipes is a chicken cheese recipe that is lip-smacking and delicious. These cutlets can be served with tea or any other meal. The recipe is simple and amazing.
Ingredients for Sause:
- Butter (2 tbsp.)
- All purpose flour (2 tbsp.)
- Milk (2 cups)
- Mozzarella cheese grated (1&1/2 cup)
Ingredients for Chicken Mixture:
- Chicken boiled and shredded (2 cups)
- Capsicum chopped (1/2 cup)
- Sweet corn (1/2 cup)
- Carrots chopped (1/2 cup)
- Olives chopped (1/2 cup)
- Mushrooms chopped (1/4 cup)
- Soya sauce (2 tbsp.)
- Chili sauce (2 tbsp.)
- Red chili flakes (1 tbsp.)
- Salt (1 tsp)
- Black pepper powder (1 tbsp.)
Ingredients for Frying:
- Beaten eggs (3)
- Bread crumbs (2 cups)
- Oil (as required)
Preparation of Cheese Sauce:
- Heat butter in a frying pan, add all purpose flour, mix, and cook until fragrant.
- Add milk and continuously stir to avoid the formation of lumps. Cook for 3-4 minutes until sauce becomes thick.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese to this boiling mixture and cook until cheese melts.
Preparation of Chicken Mixture:
- Take a bowl and add shredded boiled chicken, chopped carrots, capsicums, sweet corn, mushrooms, olives, soya sauce, chili sauce, red chili flakes, black pepper powder, salt, and prepared cheese sauce. Mix well and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Make small round cutlets of the mixture.