Usually, kids like to eat meals prepared with chicken and meat instead of vegetables. Try these vegetable recipes, kids will definitely like them to eat again and again. These recipes are made with vegetables with fewer ingredients and can be prepared in less time.
3 Easy Vegetable Recipes for Kids:
These are the easiest vegetable recipes for kids that can be made with vegetables and require less preparation time.
1. Vegetable Nuggets Recipe for Kids:
Kids will love these vegetable nuggets recipe that is not only nutritious but also perfect for school lunch boxes or evening snacks.
- Potatoes (4 medium)
- Mixed vegetables (cauliflower, long beans, carrots, peas, sweet corns) 1 and 1/2 cup
- Rice Flour (1/4 cup)
- Bread crumbs (1/3 cup)
- Salt (to taste)
- Chili flakes (1 tsp)
- White pepper powder (1/2 tsp)
- Cumin powder (1 tsp)
- Ginger and garlic paste (1 tsp)
- Dried herbs (1/2 tsp)
- Grated cheese (1/4 cup)
- All-purpose flour (1/4 cup)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Water (1/4 cup)
- Boil potatoes in a pan and steam vegetables so that they become half-cooked.
- Add mashed potatoes and add steamed vegetables to a bowl. Now add rice flour, bread crumbs, white pepper powder, cumin powder, salt, chili flakes, ginger and garlic paste, dried herbs, and grated cheese. Mix all ingredients well.
- Apply little oil to your palms, take a small quantity of mixture and shape it into the form of nuggets.
- Take all-purpose flour in a bowl, and add a half teaspoon of salt and water. Mix the ingredients and coat the nuggets in this mixture. Now coat them with bread crumbs. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry these nuggets until golden brown.
Delicious vegetable nuggets are ready for your kids. Your kids will love these vegetable nuggets.
2. Vegetable Muffin Recipe for Kids:
Another vegetable recipe for kids is the vegetable muffin recipe that you can serve for breakfast or in the school lunch box. This recipe is extremely nutritious and provides proteins, vitamins, and minerals to kids.
- Eggs (6)
- Salt (1/4 tsp)
- Black pepper powder (1/4 tsp)
- Milk/cream (4 tbsp.)
- Butter (1 tbsp.)
- Onion chopped (1 small)
- Carrots grated (1 small)
- Tomato chopped (1 small)
- Green bell pepper (1 tbsp.)
- Yellow bell pepper (1 tbsp.)
- Red bell pepper (1 tbsp.)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Black pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Cheese grated (1/2 cup)
- Green onion chopped (1 tbsp.)
- Break eggs in a bowl and add a quarter teaspoon of salt and black pepper to it. Mix well and milk/cream and blend well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook vegetables in it. Add a half teaspoon of salt and black pepper while cooking.
- Take out in a bowl and add half grated cheese and egg mixture. Mix the ingredients well.
- Grease oil in the muffin tray and add mixtures to the patterns. Add the remaining cheese and chopped green onions to the mixture.
- Bake the muffins for 15 minutes at 180C and take them out in a serving dish.
Vegetable muffins are ready for your kids. Kids will love these vegetable muffins at any time and you can also give them for school lunch time.
3. Eggplant Fries Recipe for Kids:
Another vegetable recipe for kids is crispy eggplant fries. Kids usually don’t like eggplants to eat but this recipe is so delicious that they will just love its taste.
- Eggplant (1 Large)
- All-purpose flour (1/2 cup)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Chili powder (1/4 tsp)
- Chat masala (1tsp)
- Egg (1)
- Bread crumbs (1/2 cup)
- Peel off the eggplants and cut them into the shape of fries. Wash them with cold water.
- Take a plate, add all-purpose flour, salt, chili powder, and chat masala to it. Mix the ingredients well.
- Coat the eggplant fingers with the above ingredients and dip them in the beaten egg. Now coat the eggplant fingers with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the eggplant fries on medium heat until golden brown.
Delicious eggplant fingers are ready for your kids. Try these recipes at home, and stop complaining that your kids don’t like vegetable recipes.